Friday, November 06, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened

Tuesday Night, I participated in a live blog of the election results over at Buckeye State Blog and a funny thing happened.

I had fun!

In the midst of all the conversation, BSB's Modern Esquire inquired as to the status of my promised re-launch and re-design of this blog. He deserves an answer, as does everyone else who has asked me about it.

After using BSB's Drupal platform for over a year, it didn't take me long to become dissatisfied with the restrictions of Blogger. I began contemplating switching to WordPress, which would give me much greater control over the layout and design of the blog. However, switching to WordPress would involve finding a hosting provider, installing WordPress, exporting all of this blog's content into the new format, redirecting the domain name, etc. This is a fair amount of work and quite frankly I just haven't been motivated to do it, because with all the recriminations that have gone on this year I just lost the desire to blog for a good long time.

Now, however, I hope to get all this done before the end of the month.

8 comments:

David said...

Actually, other than waiting on the host to provision your account, that can all be done in about two hours. Let me know if I can help in any way.

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
Car Shipping Overseas Miami

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
Car Accident Attorney Jupiter

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
Car Accident Attorney Jupiter

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
Commercial Office Cleaning Jupiter

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
Best Roof Shingle Repair Company Jupiter

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
Residential Plumbing Jupiter

star09 said...

a wonderful post!I apprecaite the effort you have put to make this useful post and share here with us..Lot of people search this kind of educational posts..I am sure lot of them will get benefit form it..I bookmarked it and share with my friends as well
High Pressure Cleaning Jupiter